- 1 1/2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups uncooked regular rice or converted rice
- 4 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) pinto beans, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat40
Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook rice, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until golden.
Stir in water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring in beans and olives during last 5 minutes of cooking.