WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 cups 1/2-inch diced assorted vegetables, (eggplant, tomatoes, bell peppers and zucchini)
- 1 medium onion, chopped, (1 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat45
Let's Get Cooking
SEASON vegetables, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables, onion, garlic and thyme, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add 1/4 cup water and cook, covered, over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
PREPARE Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor in same skillet according to package directions.
STIR in vegetables. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.