- 2 lbs. potatoes (5 to 6 medium), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, divided
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 tsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup onion,chopped
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, very coarsely chopped
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat150
Cover potatoes with 2 quarts water in large saucepan. Add 1 tablespoon Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and cook potatoes about 10 minutes or until tender, adding peas and carrots during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain and cool slightly.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon Bouillon, Mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and pepper in large bowl. Stir in potatoes, peas, carrots, celery, onion and eggs. Serve chilled or at room temperature.