Skip to content
- 2 lbs. potatoes (5 to 6 medium), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, divided
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 4 tsp. vinegar
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup onion,chopped
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, very coarsely chopped
Cover potatoes with 2 quarts water in large saucepan. Add 1 tablespoon Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and cook potatoes about 10 minutes or until tender, adding peas and carrots during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain and cool slightly.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon Bouillon and vinegar in small microwave-safe cup and microwave at HIGH 20 seconds or until very hot. Let cool slightly then combine with Mayonnaise, sugar and pepper in large bowl. Stir in potatoes, peas, carrots, celery, onion and eggs. Serve chilled or at room temperature.