- 1 jar (15 oz.) alfredo sauce
- 3/4 cup salsa verde
- 2 1/2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 12 corn tortillas
- 3 medium poblano peppers, roasted*, peeled and cut into strips
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat410
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine sauce with salsa verde in medium bowl; set aside. Spread 1/2 of the alfredo mixture in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; set aside.
Combine potatoes, 1 cup cheese and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in another medium bowl; set aside.
Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet and cook 3 tortillas, turning once, 15 seconds or until softened. Remove to paper-towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining Spread and tortillas.
Evenly divide mashed potato mixture onto tortillas, then top with poblano peppers; roll up. Arrange enchiladas in prepared baking dish, then top with remaining sauce mixture and cheese. Bake 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and lightly golden.