- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup guava jelly
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6 Knorr® Chipotle MiniCube(s)
- 2 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
Place pork in large nonaluminum baking dish or resealable plastic bag.
Combine jelly, honey, Knorr® Chipotle MiniCubes, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic and ginger. Pour 1/2 cup over pork. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
Combine remaining marinade with brown sugar; set aside.
Heat oven to 400°F. Remove pork from Marinade, discarding Marinade. Place pork in a roasting pan and roast about 25 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 160°F, basting frequently with reserved Marinade. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.