- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 8 ounces lean ground pork
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, chopped (optional)
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 1 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 1 package (12 to 14 oz.) frozen empanada dough, thawed
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat50
Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown pork with onion, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes; drain, if desired. Reduce heat, then stir in remaining ingredients except dough and egg. Cook, stirring frequently, until liquid is almost absorbed, about 5 minutes. Refrigerate mixture until cool.
Preheat oven to 425°F. Roll dough into 10 (5-in.) circles on lightly floured surface. Spoon 2 tablespoons pork mixture into centers. Fold each in half, pressing out air bubbles. Moisten edges with water and seal tightly with a fork.
Arrange on baking sheet, then brush with slightly beaten egg. Bake 10 minutes or until golden.