- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 package (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 lb. sliced provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup bulk Italian sausage, cooked and finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten, (optional)
- Pizza Python Garnishes*
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat150
Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with foil and spray with no-stick cooking spray, set aside.
Process tomatoes, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and oregano in blender until smooth. Roll out dough to 14 x 10-inch rectangle. Layer provolone cheese over dough, leaving a 1-inch border around edges. Spread 1/2 cup sauce evenly over provolone. Evenly top with sausage, then sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
Starting at long end, roll up jelly-roll style. Fold in ends and pinch to seal. Arrange, seam-side down in s-shape on prepared baking sheet. Brush, if desired, with beaten egg.
Bake 20 minutes or until golden. Decorate with Pizza Python Garnishes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Heat remaining sauce and serve with Pizza Python.