Skip to content
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/4-in thick slices
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips about 1-in long
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2 cups tiny broccoli florets
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken in single layer, without stirring, 3 minutes or until bottom of chicken is golden brown. Add ginger; cook, stirring, 30 seconds. Stir in pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
Make a well in center of mixture and add Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken and orange juice, stirring to dissolve stock, then stirring to combine with chicken mixture.
Add broccoli; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes or until broccoli is crisp tender.