- 8 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. oil, divided
- 4 ounces andouille sausage or kielbasa, halved lengthwise, then sliced crosswise
- 2 small red and/or green bell peppers, thinly sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 medium rib celery, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Red Beans & Rice
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat120
SEASON shrimp and chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, turning once, until shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes. Remove and set aside. Add chicken to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
HEAT remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook sausage, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 4 minutes. Add peppers and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, until almost tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
STIR water and Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Red Beans & Rice into skillet and cook according to package directions. Stir in shrimp and chicken.