- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 16 mozzarella cheese sticks, cut in half
- Vegetable oil for frying
- DIPPING SAUCE:
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- 1 habanero chili pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
Put flour on plate; whisk eggs and milk in shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs with Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon on another plate.
Dip cheese in flour, then egg mixture, then bread crumb mixture until evenly coated. Place on waxed-paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
Fill large heavy saucepan about 1/3 full with oil. Heat oil to 365° and fry mozzarella sticks, a few at a time, turning occasionally, until golden brown, about 30 seconds. Drain on paper towels. Let cool slightly before serving.
For DIPPING SAUCE, Combine all ingredients in small saucepan and heat over medium-high heat until hot. Serve with mozzarella sticks.