- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sliced carrots, (about 1/2-in. thick)
- 1 package Knorr® One Skillet Meals-Moroccan Style Chicken with Barley
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 12 pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 3 Tbsp. raisins
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat110
HEAT your olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season your chicken with salt and pepper if you'd like, then toss with flour and cook for 4 minutes until browned. (Chicken will continue to thoroughly cook with the barley.)
ADD water, carrots and contents of Knorr® One Skillet Meals-Moroccan Style Chicken with Barley to the skillet and bring to a boil. Cover, turn down the heat to medium-low and simmer 13 minutes.
ADD your cauliflower to the skillet; cover and continue cooking 10 more minutes or until barley is tender. (For perfectly cooked barley, make sure to keep covered.)
STIR in your olives and raisins. Remove from heat and let stand covered 2 minutes. Now it's delicious, dig in!