- 1 Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 2 Tbsp. boiling water
- 4 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 4 (1-inch thick about 5 oz. each) beef tenderloin steaks or 1-1/4 lb. sirloin, skirt or flank steak
- 2 cups peeled and finely diced jicama (about 1/3 medium)
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 large peeled, sectioned and chopped orange or 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat90
Combine bouillon cube with water. Add 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 tablespoon cilantro, garlic and cumin. Combine steaks with bouillon mixture in large self-closing plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 3 to 24 hours.
Meanwhile, for Jicama Salsa, toss jicama, tomatoes, onion, orange and remaining lime juice and cilantro in medium bowl; set aside.
Cook steaks on hot grill or grill pan, turning once, until desired doneness, about 6 minutes. Serve with Jicama Salsa.