- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 cups heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Lemon & Asparagus with Cavatappi Pasta
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
Amount per serving
HEAT 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add your tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan; set aside.
POUR water, milk and remaining 1 tablespoon of the olive oil into the same pan and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr Selects™ and return to a boil, then lower heat to medium-high and boil covered 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
STIR in your tomatoes and lentils. Sprinkle with basil. Now it's ready. Dig in!