Skip to content
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 6 ounces haricot verts or thin green beans, cut into bite-size pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
MELT margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring frequently, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Remove shrimp and set aside.
PREPARE Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor in same skillet, according to package directions, stirring in haricot verts and bell pepper during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
STIR in shrimp and lemon juice.