- 1 lb. chicken cutlets
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 6 cups your favorite vegetables (broccoli florets, green beans, carrots, onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, zucchini), thinly sliced or cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
Season flour, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Dip chicken in egg, then flour mixture; set aside.
Melt 2 tablespoons Spread in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet and cook chicken over medium-high heat, turning once, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread to same skillet and cook vegetables, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Stir lemon juice, water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken skillet until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes. Garnish with parsley.