- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Roasted Garlic Alfredo Rice
- 1 cup halved haricot verts
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat90
HEAT olive oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Season your chicken with salt and pepper, if you’d like. Add your chicken and bell pepper and cook about 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove from pan and set aside.
POUR your water, milk, Knorr® Selects™ and haricot verts into the same pan. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat to medium and continue cooking for 10 minutes. Stir in lemon juice, peel and basil at end of cooking.
STIR in your chicken and peppers; now it’s delicious. Dig in!