- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped, divided
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no salt added chick peas or garbanzos, rinsed and drained
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ Spinach Florentine with Penne Pasta
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 small lemon, peel grated
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
Amount per serving
TOAST pine nuts in large nonstick skillet, shaking pan frequently, until golden. Remove and set aside.
HEAT 1 Tbsp. olive oil in same skillet. Add half the garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in chick peas.
POUR water into skillet and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr Selects™ Spinach Florentine with Penne Pasta and return to a boil. Boil, covered, over medium-high heat, 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
MEANWHILE, very finely chop parsley, then add remaining garlic and continue to finely chop together. Sprinkle with grated lemon peel and drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Give it a final chop to mix it all together.
STIR the parsley and lemon mixture into pasta.
SEASON with black pepper and lemon juice, if needed, and serve with pine nuts scattered on top.