- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch strips
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 4 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 24 corn tortillas
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 large tomato, cut in wedges
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat250
Start by cooking the brown rice in water according to package directions.
About 10 minutes before rice should be cooked, begin to prepare your tacos. Grab a large bowl and toss your chicken with garlic, vegetable oil, chopped cilantro and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon.
Now, get your large skillet nice and hot and cook your chicken until done, about 9 minutes. Don't forget to give it a stir to brown all sides. Sprinkle with lime juice and you're done.
Have your family build their own tacos. Start by stacking 2 tortillas topped with chicken, cilantro leaves and diced onion.
Finally, toss the salad greens, tomato wedges, and oil and vinegar in a salad bowl.
Serve tacos with salad and rice.