Skip to content
Amount per serving
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch strips
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Selects Chicken Bouillon
- 4 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 24 corn tortillas
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 large tomato, cut in wedges
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
Start by cooking the brown rice in water according to package directions.
About 10 minutes before rice should be cooked, begin to prepare your tacos. Grab a large bowl and toss your chicken with garlic, vegetable oil, chopped cilantro and Knorr® Selects Chicken Bouillon.
Now, get your large skillet nice and hot and cook your chicken until done, about 9 minutes. Don't forget to give it a stir to brown all sides. Sprinkle with lime juice and you're done.
Have your family build their own tacos. Start by stacking 2 tortillas topped with chicken, cilantro leaves and diced onion.
Finally, toss the salad greens, tomato wedges, and oil and vinegar in a salad bowl.
Serve tacos with salad and rice.