Skip to content
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 ounces ham, chopped
- 3/4 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. ea.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat and cook onion, pepper, garlic, ham, oregano and Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube, stirring frequently until vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes.
Add vinegar, beans and water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, for flavors to develop. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro.