- 3 Tbsp. oil
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 serrano chile peppers or more to taste, seeded if desired, and chopped
- 4 large sweet potatoes, (about 2 1/2 lbs.), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat50
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until it starts to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in red pepper and chile peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in sweet potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes start to brown in spots, about 10 minutes.
Add garlic and chili powder and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon; reduce heat and cook covered, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 8 minutes. Season with ground black pepper.