- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 medium zucchini, finely chopped
- 8 cups water
- 2 tubs Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (16 oz.) cannellini beans or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 ounces uncooked tortellini (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sliced fresh basil leaves
Heat olive oil in 8-quart saucepot over medium heat and cook onion, carrots and zucchini, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable, tomatoes and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in tortellini and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in cheese and basil.