- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tsp. habanero sauce
- 3 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 zucchini, sliced into half rounds
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
For Marinade, in small bowl, combine oil, 1 tablespoon cilantro, 1 teaspoon habanero sauce and 1 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube; set aside.
On each skewer*, thread chicken, zucchini, pepper and chicken. Evenly rub chicken and vegetables with marinade mixture. In large resealable plastic bag, place skewers. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, for Sauce, in medium bowl, combine peanut butter, water, lime juice, remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon habanero sauce and 2 Minicubes.
Remove chicken/vegetable skewers from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with peanut sauce.