- 5 tsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1/4 tsp. ground chipotle pepper
- 3 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, divided
- 4 slices watermelon, 1-inch thick (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 medium peach, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/3 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
Combine 2 teaspoon oil, ground chipotle and 1 teaspoon Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in small bowl. Brush watermelon and peaches on both sides. Grill, turning once, until evenly charred on both sides, about 3 minutes. Reserve and let cool. Remove watermelon rind and roughly chop watermelon and peaches.
Pulse cucumber, tomato, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, watermelon, peaches and remaining oil in food processor until chunky. Transfer to medium bowl; stir in lime juice. Cover and chill about 1 hour. Season with remaining 2 teaspoons Bouillon.