- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise, sliced 3/4-inch thick
- 1 medium yellow squash, halved lengthwise, sliced 3/4-inch thick
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat190
Process lemon juice, oil, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and garlic in blender until smooth.
Toss chicken and vegetables with 3/4 cup Bouillon mixture in large bowl. Alternately thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers*. Reserve remaining Bouillon mixture for basting. (If desired, skewers can be covered and refrigerated 30 minutes or up to 2 hours before grilling.)
Grill skewers, on oiled grill rack over medium heat, turning occasionally and basting with reserved Bouillon mixture, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes.