Skip to content
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube(s), crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 10 oz.)
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 cucumber, halved, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives or Kalamata olives
- 1 cup cubed feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine crumbled Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube(s) with olive oil; brush on chicken. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
Bake chicken until thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes.
Combine tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper, red onion, olives, cheese and, if desired, ground black pepper in large salad bowl. Dice chicken and stir into salad. Drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with oregano.