- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Rice Pilaf
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped seedless cucumber
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint or parsley
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat170
HEAT 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
PREPARE Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Rice Pilaf in same skillet according to package directions. Transfer to bowl and stir in chicken, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and olives. Cool to room temperature.
WHISK red wine vinegar and remaining 3 tablespoons oil in small bowl; pour over rice mixture and toss. Stir in mint. Serve at room temperature or chill if desired. Serve, if desired, with crumbled feta cheese.