- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin (optional)
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 bag (7 oz.) plain tortilla chips
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 8 oz.)
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat170
Melt Spread in 2-qt. saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in water, Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice and cumin and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until rice is tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in chilies; let cool slightly.
Layer 1/2 of the chips, rice mixture, tomato, olives and cheese in large, shallow broiler-proof or microwave-safe dish; repeat layering, ending with cheese.
Broil, or microwave, 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with sliced chili peppers, sliced avocado, sour cream, chopped fresh cilantro and additional shredded cheese.