- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 2 tsp. Cajun Seasoning, divided
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 ounces kielbasa, cut in 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bunch kale, coarse stems removed and chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Creole Garlic Butter, prepared according to package directions
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
Toss shrimp with 1 tablespoon oil and 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning; set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, turning once, just until shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
Cook kielbasa in same skillet, stirring occasionally, until starting to brown, about 2 minutes. Stir in onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender and lightly golden, about 4 minutes. Stir in kale, water and remaining 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning. Cook covered, turning kale occasionally, until tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in shrimp and cook until heated through, about 3 minutes. Serve over hot Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Creole Garlic Butter.