- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 1 Tbsp. PLUS 1 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, divided
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 container (16 oz.) Mexican crema
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil leaves or cilantro leaves (optional)
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat320
Cook fettuccine according to package directions reserving 1/4 cup pasta water before draining.
Combine 1 teaspoon Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon with 1 tablespoon olive oil in medium bowl; add chicken and toss to coat.
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in same skillet. Stir in onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in crema, remaining 1 tablespoon Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, reserved pasta water and Parmesan cheese and bring to a simmer. Stir in chicken and cook until heated through. To serve, toss hot fettuccine with sauce and chopped basil in large bowl.