- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium carrot, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 3 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Rice Pilaf
- 12 ounces chopped left-over corned beef or deli corned beef (about 3 cups)
- 1 Tbsp. grainy mustard or Dijon mustard
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat180
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and carrot, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 5 minutes. Stir in cabbage and cook, stirring occasionally, until wilted, about 3 minutes.
STIR in water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Rice Pilaf and cook according to package directions, adding corned beef during last 2 minutes of cook time.
STIR in mustard.