- 10 2/3 ounces elbow macaroni (about 1-3/4 cups)
- 1 1/3 cups frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 1/3 cups Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 2/3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 1/3 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon *
- 1/3 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1/3 cans (15.25 oz. ea.) canned whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1/3 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1 1/3 cups chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat250
Cook macaroni according to package directions, adding peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
Combine Mayonnaise, vinegar, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and pepper in large bowl. Stir in macaroni, peas, corn, celery, green pepper and onion. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Garnish, if desired, with chopped parsley.