- 4 bone-in pork chops, 1-inch thick (about 2 lbs.)
- 3 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, divided
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet potato or yam, peeled and cubed
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked long grain rice
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, drained
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat170
Sprinkle pork chops evenly with 1 tablespoon Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and rub into meat. Melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread in large deep nonstick skillet over high heat and brown chops. Remove chops and set aside.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, sweet potato and garlic, stirring occasionally, until starting to brown, about 8 minutes. Stir in water, rice and remaining Bouillon. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 15 minutes.
Stir in beans and cilantro, then top with chops. Cover and cook until chops are done and rice is tender, about 10 minutes.