- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s), crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, roasted, peeled and chopped*
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Knorr® Cilantro MiniCube(s), crumbled
Process corn, 1 cup water and Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s) in blender until smooth; set aside.
Melt Spread in a large saucepan over medium heat and cook onion about 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and cook about 1 minute, stirring frequently. Stir in corn mixture, remaining 1 cup water and poblano pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook about 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and Knorr® Cilantro MiniCubes.