- 1 cup firmly packed flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup PLUS 1 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 3 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 1 lb. skirt steak
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat270
To make chimichurri sauce, process parsley and garlic in food processor until very finely chopped. Combine in small bowl with 1/4 cup oil, vinegar and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon; set aside.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon oil with Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon in small bowl; rub over steak.
Grill steak, turning once, until desired doneness.
Serve steak with chimichurri sauce.