WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 cup firmly packed flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup PLUS 1 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 3 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 1 lb. skirt steak
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat270
Let's Get Cooking
To make chimichurri sauce, process parsley and garlic in food processor until very finely chopped. Combine in small bowl with 1/4 cup oil, vinegar and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon; set aside.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon oil with Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon in small bowl; rub over steak.
Grill steak, turning once, until desired doneness.
Serve steak with chimichurri sauce.