- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped in small pieces
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. chipotle chili powder
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable, prepared according to package directions
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat70
Heat olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat and cook sweet potato, celery, carrot and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add garlic, cumin and chipotle chili powder; cook 5 minutes.
Stir in prepared Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable; reduce heat and cook, covered, 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Puree soup in batches in blender until desired texture. Serve, if desired, with sour cream and chopped cilantro.