- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 18 corn tortillas, cut into wedges
- 1 can (26 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 2 chorizo sausage links, crumbled
- 1 Knorr® Onion MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 1 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 2 Knorr® Chipotle MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 1/3 cup Mexican crema or sour cream
- 1/4 cup queso fresco
- additional vegetable oil for frying tortillas
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in tomatoes and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s) and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 15 minutes.
Heat oil in a deep skillet or saucepot and fry tortilla wedges, in batches, until golden; drain on paper towels.
Brown chorizo in a small skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Remove tomato mixture from heat and stir in Knorr® Onion MiniCube, Knorr® Garlic MiniCube and Knorr® Chipotle MiniCubes. Add tortillas, stirring to coat. Simmer about 1 minute or until tortillas are slightly softened.
Layer half the tortillas on a serving platter. Top with half the chorizo; repeat.
Serve drizzled with crema and sprinkle with cheese.