- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-1/2 inch cubes
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 Knorr® Onion MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 1 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 2 large green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 lb. potatoes, peeled, if desired, and cubed
- 2 Knorr® Chipotle MiniCube(s), crumbled
Heat oil in large deep skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken in 2 batches, stirring occasionally. Add carrots and next 5 ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 1 hour.
Add peppers and potatoes and simmer covered 1 hour or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are very tender. Stir in Knorr® Chipotle MiniCubes. Garnish with chopped cilantro and chopped avocado. Serve with hot cooked rice and lime wedges.