Skip to content
- 3 1/2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup tightly packed fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cube Knorr® Selects Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cube(s) *
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
Process first 6 ingredients in blender or food processor until smooth. Remove 1 tablespoon of mixture, then combine with Mayonnaise. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Scrape remaining mixture into bowl. Crumble in Knorr® Selects Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cube and stir until blended. Thread chicken onto 8 skewers and brush with mixture.
Grill or broil chicken until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once, about 6 minutes. Serve with Mayonnaise dipping sauce.