- 1 jar (15 oz.) alfredo sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 12 corn tortillas
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat400
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine sauce, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, water, chipotle peppers and cilantro in medium bowl. Evenly spread 1/2 cup sauce mixture in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; set aside.
Combine chicken, 1/2 cup sauce mixture and 1 cup cheese in a small bowl; set aside.
Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 3 tortillas, turning once, 15 seconds or until softened. Remove to paper-towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining Spread and tortillas.
Evenly divide chicken mixture onto tortillas and roll up. Arrange enchiladas in prepared baking dish with seam side down, then top with remaining sauce mixture and cheese. Bake 25 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and cheese is golden. Garnish, if desired, with chopped red onion and cilantro.