- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. grated lime peel
- 1 1/2 lbs. flank steak
- 2 large green and/or red bell peppers, quartered
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 6 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Taco Rice, prepared according to package directions
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat160
For marinade, combine Dressing, lime juice, cilantro, cumin, chili powder and grated lime peel. Pour 1/2 cup marinade over steak in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak, green peppers and onion, turning once and brushing frequently with refrigerated marinade, until steak is desired doneness. To serve, thinly slice steak, peppers and onion and serve in warmed tortillas with hot Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Taco Rice.