Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat110
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 medium poblano pepper, chopped, (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 small red onion, chopped, (about 1 cup)
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Rice Pilaf
- 8 corn tortillas or taco shells
SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil with chili powder in large bowl; add chicken and toss to coat.
HEAT large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Add garlic to skillet and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add lime juice; toss. Remove and set aside.
HEAT remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook poblano pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 4 minutes. Add 2 cups water to skillet and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Rice Pilaf and cook according to package directions. Stir in chicken.
SERVE in corn tortillas or taco shells and serve, if desired, with sour cream, lime wedges and salsa verde.