- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Rice Pilaf
- 3 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat60
COMBINE tomatoes, onion, parsley and mint in small bowl. Season, if desired with salt; set aside.
HEAT olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season chick peas, if desired, with salt and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove chick peas and set aside.
PREPARE Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Rice Pilaf in same skillet according to package directions. Stir in tomato mixture and chick peas and top with feta cheese.