WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 cups shredded and cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs (about 1 lb.)
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 8 corn tortillas
- additional vegetable oil for frying tortillas
Amount per serving
Let's Get Cooking
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion with mushrooms until onion is tender, about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients. Reduce heat and simmer covered until heated through, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, heat additional oil in a large deep skillet and fry tortillas, one at a time, about 1 minute or until golden and crisp. Drain on paper towels.
Arrange fried tortillas on a serving platter and top with chicken mixture. Garnish with crumbled cheese and sour cream.