Skip to content
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger or 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. mild curry paste
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 2 cups water
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube(s), crumbled
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Heat olive oil in 4-quart saucepot over medium heat and cook onion, ginger and garlic, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in curry paste and tomato paste and cook 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes with juice, chicken, water and Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube. Bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes. Stir in peas, cream and salt. Return to a boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve, if desired, with steamed basmati, jasmine or white rice.