Skip to content
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or water
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
Combine chicken, garlic and lemon juice in medium bowl.
Melt margarine in 12-in. nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken mixture, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes.
Stir in wine, water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken until Stock is melted. Stir in parsley, then toss with hot angel hair.