Skip to content
Amount per serving
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (15 oz.) no salt added corn kernels, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1 pkg Knorr Selects™ Burrito Bowl
Toss chicken, garlic and cumin in medium bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside. Cook corn In same skillet over medium-high heat until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook 1 minute. Remove from skillet and set aside.
Add 2 cups water and Knorr Selects™ Burrito Bowl to same skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, covered, 10 minutes. Stir in chicken and vegetable mixture.
Garnish, if desired, with diced avocado, chopped red onion, sliced radishes, shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream.