- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 packages Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 1/2 lb. green beans, trimmed and blanched
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat190
Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 8 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Add water and milk and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo and continue boiling until pasta is tender, about 7 minutes. Return chicken to skillet, then evenly top with green beans and mozzarella cheese. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
Sprinkle with blue cheese and freshly grated black pepper.