- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Spinach Dip Pasta
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat120
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Add artichokes, lemon juice and garlic and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
Prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Spinach Dip Pasta in same skillet according to package directions. Stir in chicken and artichoke mixture; heat through. Remove from heat and stir in 1/4 cup of the cheese. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.