- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 Knorr® Garlic MiniCube(s), crumbled
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat Colby-Jack cheese
- 1/2 medium avocado, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
Amount per serving
Lightly beat eggs, water and Knorr® Garlic MiniCube in a medium bowl; set aside.
Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and add egg mixture. Cook, lifting set edges of omelet with a spatula and tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom. When omelet is set and slightly moist, add cheese, avocado, cilantro and onion. Fold omelet and cook about 30 seconds until cheese is melted.