- 3 cups water
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 2 cups (1-inch pieces) green beans
- 6 slices uncured or low sodium bacon
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) pink beans, rinsed and drained
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
Bring water and 1/2 Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s) to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add green beans and cook until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes; drain. Add to medium bowl.
Cook bacon in medium skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove from skillet; coarsely chop and add to bowl. Cook onion in fat remaining in skillet over medium heat until softened; add to bowl.
Crumble the other 1/2 bouillon cube into small bowl and add vinegar. Microwave at HIGH 15 seconds; whisk until dissolved. Whisk in honey and oil. Pour into bowl and add black beans, pink beans and black pepper to taste; toss. Serve warm or at room temperature.